KEATON HENSON, 'GLOAMING'

Friday 7 December 2012


Keaton Henson has probably been one of the most-featured people on my blog, unintentionally - but deservingly so. At the gig of his that I went to last month, I bought a book of his illustrations, Gloaming. These are a few of my absolute favourites from the book, which I'm posting in order to encourage everyone to buy it because it's so lovely. I also met him in the smoking area afterwards, and he was kind enough to sign my copy, despite seeming fairly overwhelmed with the nerves of performing. He also has recently released his new music video, Sweetheart, What Have You Done to Us.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for this book for so long, just wondering is it possible for you to scan the book and email it to me ?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete